A widely celebrated day, Valentine’s Day is the festival of romance and it is again here. If you love someone tell him/her with valentine status before its too late. Express your love the way you like. People give gifts to their near and dear ones. Chocolates is best gift you can give to a girl, it shows the sweetness of your feelings. Now you are on site where you are going to get best collection of valentine quotes. If you like our valentine facebook status then share it with friends on facebook. Read these valentine status and quotations and use them on valentine greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
- Falling in love is so hard on the knees.
- I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
- You always know how to make me feel precious and beautiful! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams!
- For you see, each day I love you more today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my handsome man! I love you with all my heart and soul!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a wonderful man whom I adore. May today and each day that follows be a celebration of our special love.
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
- I would say happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder.
- For a Great Boss. With special thanks 4r being so wonderful to work wiD.
With special wishes for the wonderful Boss’s Day u deserve.
- The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
for me, you are one such person.
Happy Boss Day!
- If I can bring joy into the world, if I can get people to stop thinking about their pain for a moment, or the fact the tomorrow morning they’re going to get up and tell their boss off… then I’ll be successful.
- Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around…
May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life.
Happy New Year.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction.
- This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.
- Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
- May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.
- I found luv when I found U.Happy valentines day.
- 14 days until Valentines Day, aka 14 days until a night at home alone complaining about couples,Happy valentines day.
- Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.Happy valentines day.
- So Many Tym I Thought I’d Nvr Find Sum1 To Luv Me D Way I Needed 2 B Luvd Thn U Came In My Life & Showd Me Wh8 True Love Really Is 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I claim there ain’t
As great as Valentine.
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
- Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
- Love is blind… let’s be practical…lets open eyes and see our valentine…
- We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
- One of the best feelings in world is when you hug someone you love, and they hug you back even tighter.
- I see you with my Heart not with my Eyes
- We loved with a love that was more than love
- Each star in the sky symbolizes one reason why I love you.
- I think a flower is all most as beautiful as you. Happy Valentine’s Day
- The Rose Speaks of Love Silently,
In a Language known Only To Heart
- A kiss is the shortest distance between two.
- Falling in love is so hard on the knees.
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
- “We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.”
- “There is abundant testimony That if we choose love rather than self, We gain immeasurably”
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
- I love it when I catch you looking at me and then you look away.
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
- “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.”
- At the touch of Love every one becomes a poet.
- Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- Where there is great love, there are always wishes.
- If music be the food of love, play on.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
- Love the ones who appreciate you and appreciate the ones that love you.
- Who says love never lives? Maybe we’ve never lived.
- The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- When love is not madness, it is not love.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
- I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
- To love another person is to see the face of God.
- The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.
- A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.
- A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
- “Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life”