Sympathy quotes in Spanish status can be shared as your spanish sympathy quotes facebook status on the social networks like facebook and these help you when you have no words to explain your thinking and feelings. Best sympathy quotes also used for telling the loved ones that how much you love them and care about them. You can also use our collection as sympathy facebook status. Enjoy reading sympathy quotes for death and share sympathy quotes Spanish with your friends and family.
- Remember that we love and care about you.
- May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
- God’s finger touched him, and he slept.
- A heart at leisure from itself, To soothe and sympathise.
- Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.
- For thou hast given me in this beauteous face A world of earthly blessings to my soul, If sympathy of love unite our thoughts.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- Sharing in your sorrow thinking of you and wishing i could be there to hold your hand.
- Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself, And know that everything in this life has purpose. There are no mistakes, No coincidences, All events are blessings given to us to learn from.
- Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
- Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction.
- Sympathy is a virtue unknown in nature.
- His morality is all sympathy, just what morality should be.
- For some moments in life there are no words.
- “Strengthen me by sympathizing with my strength, not my weakness.”
- A sympathetic heart is like a spring of pure water bursting forth from the mountain side.
- Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.”
- “Sympathy is a supporting atmosphere, and in it we unfold easily and well.”
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping
for that which has been your delight.”
- “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
- “It takes time for the absent to assume their true shape in our thoughts. After death they take on a firmer outline and then cease to change.”