Sympathy Picture Messages
- In darkness,
The beauty of stars and constellations
Will be admired all the more now
Your dearest brother is up there
Shining like a bright star.
- I will miss her smile and her visits and was so glad that she was a part of my life.
- Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength and always remember how much you are cared about.
- We will pray for you and your family. God has a reason to all that he does, may be this time he decided for your mom so that she can take rest however, she will always be a part of our thoughts and will be cherished in our heart.
- I was shocked to hear of the sad demise of your loving mother,
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family,
I pray to the Almighty Lord to give you courage, strength and support..
- Sharing in your sorrow
Thinking of you and wishing
I could be there
to hold your hand.
- We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- Life is eternal, and love is immortal
And death is only a boundary line,
And a boundary line is nothing,
Just the limit of our sight.
- I am sorry for this great loss,
You are not alone in this
My thoughts and prayers
Are with you always.
I have no words enough to
Comfort you. Just remember
That someone is there for you.
- Death leaves a heartache
No one can heal;
Love leaves a memory
No one can steal
- Please accept these flowers
And hear the words we are not able 2 speak.
With heartfelt condolences and
- Our deepest sympathies for your loss
May you remember them fondly with love and happiness
And may your heart be freed from sadness in due time
- Whom the heart of man shutz out,
Sum times the heart of God takez in,
& fencez them all round about,
With silence mid the worldz loud din.
- No person is ever truly alone.
Those who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
- He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.
- As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, “It might have been”
- And with the morn those angel faces smile, which I have loved long since and lost awhile.
- While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil
- One man pins me to the wall, while with another I walk among the stars
- Sympathy does not think. It acts. It acts to remove. The ceaseless sufferings. Of the world
- customer reviews of fruit baskets, sympathy food baskets and sympathy fruit baskets
- We are governed by sympathy; and the extent of our sympathy is determined by that of our sensibility
- Only when the sense of the pain of others begins does man begin
Do you need sympathy sms messages? You are at place now where you are going to get sympathy messages. You can also send sympathy text messages to friends. Facebook sympathy wishes status are collected by experts. You can also use these sympathy cards texts in sympathy greetings.
- We want to express our sympathy
and let you know that our thoughts are with you.
- I am so sorry to hear about your illness.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
- Please remember that you are not alone…
we are always here for you.
- More sympathy is with you now
than words alone can tell…
For those who share your friendship
Share your recent loss as well.
- When the joys are still remembered
But the sorrow has quietly gone,
There will always be a special place
In the heart where love lies on.
- I was saddened to hear that your grandfather passed away.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
- Those who bloom in the
hearts of others never fade
May you find comfort and strength
in your memories ……
- We are very saddened to hear of your recent loss and would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.
- I want you to know that I am here for you during this difficult time.
- Even on your darkest days there is an angel by your side to guide you along the way.
- What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us.
- Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
- I m very sorry to hear this sad new but think of it a better place for him to be right now no worries no fears
- Pani ka ek qatra sa palkon pe chha gaya,
Yun mosam aapka HAAL_E_DIl hamien bata gaya,
Udaas ho rahay thay na aap?
Lo SMS aapkay sweet say dost ka aagaya.
- Weve gone our own way, our lives grew apart, & weve made a life wiv another, but despite of how far apart we grew, 2 me there still is no other!
- My biggest hope is to see your smile and to know that you are happy. I know life is sometimes cruel but that is why I’m here for you to show that life can be good when somebody cares!
- You can’t see the sun when it rains, but you know it’s there. I hope we can both be like the sun, who don’t always see each other, but who are always there for each other.
- My eyes are more precious, when you look into them; I know what’s in a name, only when you say mine; my life is worth more, because you are in it.
- I am sure you are missing (name of deceased) everyday. I do miss him too. If he could talk right now, I’m sure he will rib me on what a crybaby I am.
- Sympathy verses make wonderful sympathy card messages. You can simply hand write a sympathy verse into a blank card and then sign your name. These verses are also great for handmade sympathy cards.
- What to Write in a Christian sympathy card, also sympathy Bible verses and Christian sympathy poems.
- Please accept my deepest condolences. I am praying for strength and comfort for you at this time
- “You are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I am glad to have known _______. I realize that you have lost a special person.”
- I hope that you know you can call me anytime about anything. Let me know what I can do to help.
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss.
Please know that we are here for you With Love…
- Our thoughts & prayers are
with you during this hard time.
- I know how hard an unexpected loss is.
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy at this tragic time.