Sweet Picture Quotes
Sweet Facebook Statuses & Quotations
Sweet quotes for her status can be shared as your short and sweet quotes facebook status on the social networks like facebook and these help you when you have no words to explain your thinking and feelings. Tagalog sweet quotes to say to someone you like also used for telling the loved ones that how much you love them and care about them. Find below the best sweet quotes and cute sweet quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as sweet facebook status. Enjoy reading facebook sweet quotes tagalog and share sweet quotes for facebook status with your friends and family.
- Be strong, things will better. It might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.
- Don’t give up; the beginning is always the hardest.
- Spend your life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
- Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.
- Once when you feel you are avoided by someone, never disturb them again.
- Sometime removing some people out of your life makes room for better people.
- Never give permanent feeling to temporary person.
- Sensitive people suffer more, but the love more and dream more.
- Drink to me only with thine eyes, And I will pledge with mine.
- Love means never having to say you are sorry.
- Be good, sweet maid, and let who will be clever.
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.
- Once in awhile right in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairy tale.
- The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are usually the same ones she can’t stand years later.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- I doubt whether the world holds for anyone a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice cream.
- Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
- Any old place I can hang my hat is home sweet home to me.
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
- Whom the Gods love die young no matter how long they live.
- ” Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it.”
- ” Sweet is true love that is given in vain, and sweet is death that takes away pain.”
- ” Love reminds you that nothing else matters.”
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!”
- “Though dreams can be deceiving, like faces are to hearts, they serve for sweet relieving, when fantasy and reality lie too far apart.”
- “Men should be like coffee, hot sweet and strong”
- “It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
- “How sweet the words of Truth, breathed from the lips of Love.”
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
Read these sweet quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- A nice face gets attention. But a nice heart gets commitment.
- You’ll never understand until it happens to you.
- Spend less time chasing people and more time chasing your dreams.
- I didn’t choose you, my heart did.
- Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- A man cannot reason with the woman he loves: he cares about her too much.
- Within you, I lost myself. Without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again.
- And all the winds go sighing, for sweet things dying.
- How sweet it is to love, and to be dissolved, and as it were to bathe myself in thy love.
- Never close your lips to those Whom you have opened your heart.
- My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise.
- Love is the compass of life.
- Happy is the man whom the Muses love: sweet speech flows from his mouth.
- Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.
- Change in all things is sweet.
- There are some words spoken that can never be taken back and there are some words that will never be forgotten.
- The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.
- Wise is a person who rarely talks but always listens.
- Sadness takes away happiness but teaches us great lessons of reality.
- Lucky is the person who is blessed with a wife of character and beauty.
- True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes
- Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.
- A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof he was raised in the arms of a Queen.
- Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
- Never look down on someone else…unless you’re helping them up.