Spanish Picture Quotes
Find below the best spanish quotes for friends. You can also use our collection as spanish facebook status. We have collected cute spanish quotes to share with everyone. These quotations can be used in spanish greetings.
- La comida a reposar; y la cena a pasear.
- El grande amor, medroso, desconfía; el pequeño, con tino, es atrevido.
- El mejor halago es que lo imiten a uno.
- My only friends were boys, and I was just one more of them.
- I’d heard it was dangerous to walk around Miami.
- You are the fountain/source of my being.
- The busy man is troubled with but one devil; the idle man by a thousand.
- Compare your griefs with other men’s and they will seem less
- Between that which exists and that which does not is the space called Love.
- To search for a pianist, it is very difficult; sometimes you find one.
- Of course the death of Geoffrey has caused a lot of trauma to me generally.
- I think the concept of the sea is very important.
- I like America, and I think probably the American people like me.
- I was born at a bad time for Spain, but a really good one for cinema.
- I think that the consciousness of passion makes you act very differently.
- The director had come to Madrid to court me.
- “La ciencia avanza funeral tras funeral.”
- “Yo solo sé que no sé nada.”
- A moneyless man goes fast through the market.
Spanish quotes of love are written by famous personalities and are very meaningful. We have Spanish quotes in Spanish just for you. Spanish quotes about life in Spanish are very inspirational and motivate others. Get the updated facebook Spanish quotes and sayings.
- a boca de borracho, oídos de cantinero
- al buen pagador no le duelen prendas
- A person dishonored is worst than dead.
- A reformer knows neither how to do nor to undo.
- I like going everywhere. And I love starting new things.
- A wise man changes his mind, a fool never
- He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future
- Better than succeeding little by little is failing at one go.
- I really wanted to work and become independent.
- Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.
- Habit is stronger than reason.
- Live with wolves, and you learn to howl.
- Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies.
- The more we reduce the size of our world, the more we shall be its master.
- Make the suit fit the occasion.
- make the suit fit the occasion.
- “Entre lo que existe y lo que no existe,
- He is always right who suspects that he
- look after the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- those with wealth smell good right down to their farts.
- By perseverance, study, and eternal desire, any man can become great.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.
- Love is not easy but it’s always worth it.
- The people who want to stay in your life will always find a ways.
- Feeling sad? Just turn the page and start a brand new day.
- My life, my choices, my mistakes and my lessons not your business.