Smile Picture Quotes
Find below the best smile quotes and cute smile quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook smile status. We have collected unique smile quotes to share with everyone. These quotations can be used in smile greetings.
- Peace begins with a smile..
- You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.
- To receive a smile, give one away.
- A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home.
- When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have a 1000 reasons to smile.
- Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- I’ve always spent more time with a smile on my face than not, but the thing is, I don’t write about it.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
- A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
- If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook..
- Even if I am in a bad mood I have to smile and be nice to the fans.
- You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
- A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!
- Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
- Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
- A smile abroad is often a scowl at home.
- “Don’t cry for a man who’s left you, the next one may fall for your smile.”
- If you haven’t seen your wife smile at a traffic cop, you haven’t seen her smile her prettiest.
One may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
You make me smile quotes are the best way to recall the memories when someone very special had made you smile. Read these smile quotes and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles. Sharing the sorrows of others and making them smile is a good deed. We have the best smile quotes and sayings. Updated a facebook smile status quotes are collected here on our site.
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
- Everyone smiles in the same language.
- A smile confuses an approaching frown.
- People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
- If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.
- Smile – It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
- Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
- A laugh is a smile that bursts.
- A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
- A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
- A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
- Don’t cry for a man who has left you, the next one may fall for your smile.
- Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
- Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other?
- A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life’s worthwhile.
- A hearty laugh gives one a dry cleaning, while a good cry is a wet wash.
- A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it.
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning Good morning at total strangers.”
- “If you’ve seen one redwood tree, you’ve seen them all.”
- A smile is the universal welcome.
- Your smile looks adorable on you!
You should wear it more often…
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
- Is a smile a question? Or is it the answer?
- If you can’t give anything to others then give them a little smile.
- Always smile in trouble situation.
- Smile is the best thing u can do with your lips.