Rakhi Picture Messages
- May this Rakhi bring you everything you desire and everything you dream of.
accompany you in every step that you take. Have A Blessed Rakhi
- My Dear Brother is one
of the most precious
gift sent by God.Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- “You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”
- It Is A Lovely Occasion
And My Dear Baby Sister.
On This Occasion Of Raksha Bandhan,
I Wish That The Light Of Wisdom
And Enlightenment Be Showered
Upon You For All Eternity.
- Sky Is Blue, Feel This Hue,My Love Is For You Bhaiya?Always True.
Loads Of Good Wishes For Raksha Bandhan
Har Ladki Aapke Liye Bekarar Hai
Har Ladki Ko Aap Ka Intezar Hai
Ye Aap Ka Koi Kamal Nahi
Kuch He Dino Me Raakhi Ka Tyohaar He.
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.
- Rakhi Day is on 13th in 2014. Here you will get rakhi wishes for sisters and rakhi messages. Read these rakhi poems and wish rakhi to sis.
- Like an invisible thread
Our love binds us together
Making sure we’ll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world.
- Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life.
- Within this small interval of time you become part of my life. As my dearest friend, as my loving sister to share everything. My heart full rakhi wishes to you…
With lots of love
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of you. Sorry I cannot be here this week. Hence just to tell all of you that you are the best people I have had in my life. I shall always be there for you.
- Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest relationship
- You must have a sister as she is the best companion for fun. And you can always blame her for the mischief you have done.
- I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me
- Dear sister I just wanted you to know that it means a lot to have a wonderful sister like you. Thanks for the treasure of all the sweet memories that you have given me. Having a sister is same as having a lifelong friend.
- I am sending you Rakhi and loads of best wishes through Chachaji and Chachiji. Please ask Ritu didi to tie Rakhi on my behalf.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
With lots of Love
- May God bless you always. You are such a darling. You deserve the very best in life. May all your dreams come true.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
- Dear brother,
today is rakhsha bandan
and u r not here by my side..
but we r close in each others thought
and my love will always be with u.
- I love u & missin you…
Happy Rakshan bandhan bro
- I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Do you need rakhi sms messages? You are at place now where you are going to get rakhi messages. You can also send rakhi text messages to friends. Facebook Rakhi wishes status are collected by experts. You can also use these rakhi cards texts in rakhi greetings.
- Rakhi ka tyohar tha,
Rakhi bandhne ko bhai taiyar tha,
Bhai bola behna meri,
Ab toh rakhi bandh do,
Kalai peechhe karo,
Pahle rupae hazaar do.
- Bahen kahe mere bhai
Tujhko buri nazar na lage
Mere pyare bhaiya tujhko
Meri bhi umar lage
- Rishta hai janmo ka hamara,
Bharose ka aur pyaar bhara,
Chalo, ise bandhe bhaiya,
Rakhi ke atut bandhan mein.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan” to my dearest bro.
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!
- You know that you are the most precious stone
In the collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and
Best of luck for every thing.
- Bhagwan kare tujhe bahut pyaar mile
Sabhi ladkiyan tujhe baandhe rakhi
Tujhe jeevan bhar ka unka saath mile.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I Long For The Day Through The Year
That You So Ceremoniously Tie Rakhi
On My Wrist And Pray For My Well Being.
Dear Sis, I Wish That Our Bond Grows Stronger Everyday.
- This msg is for the most wonderful
Sisters of this world —-badi and chhoti.
Thank u didi for always being there on my
Side and for helping me in those infinite
Ways which I cannot even remember…
- A Sister Smiles When One Tells One’s Stories -
For She Knows Where
The Decoration Has Been Added.
- If one day you want to RUN AWAY due to problems…
Don’t be afraid to call me!
I promise that I will motivate you to FIGHT against worries.
- I received your Rakhi just today. It’s really pretty thank you. Wish you best wishes for you coming exam. Your gift is due with me don’t worry.
Thanks and Love
- 2 Guys Were Following 2 Girls
Both Girls Took Rakhi & Tied To Their Hands.
1st Guy To Second-What Will We Do Now?
2nd Guy-U Marry My Sis,
I Will Marry Ur Sis
- Near of far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- When the world goes dark, Stars are there…When the journey breaks up, Hope is there…When the entire world is vanished, And you feel left alone…Tilt your head and look beside you, Will bring you comfort feeling of Care and affection molds on you, As your Brother is always beside you to pour the special love and affection forever…HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
- Dear brother I am lucky to have you but.
You are even luckier you have got me.
- Neither can I tell nor can you imagine what you are for me.
But I can tell you when I need a pillar of strength, it’s you… It’s you…It’s you.
- Far away from you today,
I look at my empty wrist & wish
You were here with me this Rakhi. Missing you Sister.