Motivational Picture Quotes
Motivational Statuses & Quotations
Find below the best motivational quotes and cute motivational quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook motivational status. We have collected facebook motivational quotes to share with everyone. These quotations can be used in motivational greetings. Get the best collection of motivational quotes for exercise and motivational FB status.
- Proverbs are the cream of a nation’s thought.
- Maxims are the condensed good sense of nations.
- This is so true: You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts.
- Never give in, never give up, never surrender no matter what!
- A Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
- When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.
- When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place’
- Be gentle to all and stern with yourself.
- Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
- Go big or go home. Because it’s true. What do you have to lose?
- Do not reach but leap for the stars.
- We touch other peoples lives simply by existing.
- Always desire to learn something useful.
- When people told me I’d never make it, I listened to the one person who said I could: me.
- I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately succeed than succeed in a cause that will ultimately fail.
- The only world in which “defeat” exists as a reality is the one darkened by the false idea that what may have happened to us a moment ago is the same as what’s possible for us to achieve now.
- True happiness is not made in getting something. True happiness is becoming something. This can be done by being committed to lofty goals. We cannot become something without commitment.
- I believe a little bit of success lies in everyone! Will you be the one to deny that? Or rather be the one who chooses to be guided by it? I hope you choose as I to do the latter!
- If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you.
- If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- If u wanna know how much i miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other u miss is how much i miss.
- Earth may stop rotating
Birds may stop flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing
But I will never stop
Missing you my friend.
- Miss me
both r in my favor,
If u miss me
I’ll always b in ur heart,
If u hate me
I’ll always b in ur mind
- In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
Are you browsing net for motivational quotes? Now you are on site where you are going to get best collection of kids motivational quotes. If you like our facebook motivational statuses quotes then also send these to friends.
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
- More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.
- The maxims of men disclose their hearts.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
- Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
- What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
- If life is a race, always fight for the pole position!
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to all affected by the earthquake and Tsunami.
- Never hesitate to follow your positive instincts; they could turn out to be your next positive direction.
- To select well among old things, is almost equal to inventing new ones.
- You see things; and you say, “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and I say, “Why not?”
- Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome
- Don’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.
- Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
- A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.
- It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.