Marriage Picture Quotes
Find below the best marriage quotes for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook marriage statuses. We have collected unique marathi marriage quotes to share with everyone. These quotations can be used in marriage greetings. Short marriage statuses can be shared as your best wishes for marriage and marriage facebook status on the social networks like facebook and these help you when you have no words to explain your thinking and feelings.
- Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
- Bachelors have consciences, married men have wives.
- What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- If the marriage ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.
- Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.
- More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse.
- My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn’t.
- I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can’t sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can’t sleep with the window open.
- Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner.
- “The best part of married life is the fights. The rests is merely so.”
Are you browsing net for cute marriage quotes? Read these marriage status for facebook and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- After the chills and fever of love, how nice is the 98.6º of marriage!
- My true love hath my heart, and I have his
- A wedding is a funeral where you smell your own flowers.
- Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage.
- How marriage ruins a man! It is as demoralizing as cigarettes, and far more expensive.
- Politics doesn’t make strange bedfellows – marriage does.
- When a match has equal partners, then I fear not.
- A man doesn’t know what happiness is until he’s married. By then it’s too late.
- Though women are angels, yet wedlock’s the devil.
- Divorce: The past tense of marriage.
- But, alas! what poor Woman is ever taught that she should have a higher Design than to get her a Husband?
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
- Marriage is a door which looks out upon a beautiful view. As that door is opened and the horizon unfolds before you, know that nothing is sweeter than the warmth of one hand within another.
- There’s only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I’ll get married again.
- Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.
- Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.
- Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him.
- A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason – and indeed all the sweets of life.
- My dad always asks my wife, “Is he treating you right?” It reminds me of my responsibility to be a good husband.
- I need you like a heart needs a beat.
- Marriage is getting to have a sleep over with best friend, every single night of the week.
- “I Love You”
A true statement that is spoken by the heart.