- When you are in Love,
you make wonders happen…
When you are married,
you wonder what happened !
- Shadi kernay aur mobile
kharidnay k baad aik hi baat
ka afsos hota hay kaash
thori dair aur ruk jaatay
to acha model mil jata.
- When you Look At Me
When you look at me my heart melts
Your eyes smile and twinkle with love
With just a look you say I love you
- 2 keep ur marriage brimming
With love in the marriage cup,
Whenever you r wrong, admit it,
Whenever you’re right, shut up.
- When a man holds a woman hands?
When a man holds a woman’s hand
Before marriage, it is love;
After marriage it is self-defense
- Grooms, once you marry,
Please remember that when
You have a discussion
With your future wife,
Always try to get the
Last two words in: “Yes dear”
- True relatives always
Stand behind u during bad times.
Check ur marriage album.
All your relatives were standing behind u!
- A little kid asks his Dad,
“Daddy, how much does
it cost to get married?”
“No idea,” replied the Father,
“I’m still paying for it…”
- One day a man inserted
an ‘advertisement’ in the
local classifieds: “Wife wanted”.
Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: “You can have mine.”
- Love. Friendship. Commitment. The three essential ingredients for a happy life together. Congratulations!
- I didn’t mean to kill that guy
Why the gun just went off in my hand
Well; I caught him with my wife
And it cost that guy his life
I’d just got home from the company
And that guy was sittin’ where I am supposed to be!
Now he is up there in the sky and I am stuck with
Live Free or Die Hard.
- 3 Important Stages Of Life…
Before Marriage- ‘MAD For Each Other’
During Marriage- ‘MADE For Other’
After Marriage- ‘MAD Because Of Each Other’.. !
- Things in Boys’ room Before marriage:
- The die is cast, come weal, come woe
Two lives are joined together,,
For better or for worse, the link
Which naught but death can sever.
The die is cast, come grief, come joy.
Come richer, or come poorer,
If love but binds the mystic tie,
Blest is the bridal hour.
- A successful man is the one who makes more money than his wife can spend and A successful woman is the one who can find such a man…
- Q: If marriages are made in heaven,
than what are made in Hell?
Answer: The days after marriage!
- A little kid asks, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” “No idea” he replied, “I am still paying for it…”
- When you develop the ability
to listen to anything unconditionally,
without losing your temper or self confidence,
it means you are MARRIED.
- A beautiful line behind the car of a married man,
“Please do not disturb, I am already disturbed.
- A TRUE FRIEND
Fills The Place In Your
You Never Even Knew Was
- I miss you
I miss all of the caring things you do
& spending the evening alone with you
where are you my Angel i miss you.