Long Distance Picture Messages
Long Distance Sms
- I think about you every night before I sleep. I imagine you are here with me. With one arm around me and your legs touching me then you kiss my neck and I fall asleep like that. It helps me sleep.
- For every day I miss you, For every hour I need you, For every minute I think about you, For every second I want you. I will Forever I love you.
- So many miles away and you’re still right here – in my heart.
- When shall the birds sing, the flowers bloom and the stars shine –
When shall we meet again?
- Like the days of our togetherness that melted like a dream,
These days of separation too shall pass.
- And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart.
- The Shortest Distance between
A Problem and it’s Solution is
The Distance between your Knees
And the Floor. The one who Kneels
To Allah (Ta’ala) can Stand Up to Anything.
- DISTANCE never seperates
HEART that really CARE…
Though we may not SPEND
So much time TOGETHER
You are always in my THOUGHTS
My great friend…..
- We’re not too close in distance.
We’re not too near in miles.
But text can still touch our hearts
Thoughts can bring us smiles.
- Where you used to be, there’s a hole in the world,
Which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime,
And falling into at night. I miss you like hell.
- When I think of the distance it’s completely shattered.
We’ll never give up or say goodbye.
Your heart’s a part of me and mine of you.
With that alone, we shall not be blue.
- Miles and miles and miles apart.
Although so far you’ve touched my heart.
Your laugh, your voice, your adoring smile,
Seem to shorten every mile.
- Love has no barriers and no distances. The distance may be far but from within the heart the relationship of love is a very close one. It is only the long distance that keeps the lovers apart. Long distance love poems express love in a way that will always be close to the heart. Though miles apart long distance love poems show that love shall never depart from one’s.
- What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined… to strengthen each other… to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
Long Distance Messages
Do you need long distance sms messages? You are at place now where you are going to get long distance messages. You can also send long distance text messages to friends. Facebook Long distance wishes are collected by experts. You can also use these long distance cards texts in long distance greetings.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Distance means so little when someone means so much.
- I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me.
- We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.
- Every time I think about the distance between us, my heart skips a beat. How long are you going to make me suffer?
- I have been surviving on comfort food and comfort clothes since the day you flew out and I am hating it. I miss you so much.
- If u want me, show me. If u need me, tell me. If u have me, show me off. If i’m worth it, fight for me. I love u, now show me how much u love me!
- Your absense has not taught me how to be alone,
It merely has shown that when together
We cast a single shadow on the wall.
- One kind kiss before we part,
Drop a tear and bid adieu;
Though we sever, my fond heart
Till we meet shall pant for you.
- The heart may think it knows better:
The senses know that absence
Blots people out.
- When the night breeze blows my hair,
I imagine they’re your kisses,
When the morning light envelopes me,
I imagine they’re your embraces.
- Let me take the burden off your shoulders
Give you my pebbles and take your boulders
- The pain in your voice I truly can feel
The hurt in your soul, my loving will heal
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
- Where you used to be, there’s a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell.
- My husband is getting ready to retire, but we plan to be here for a long time. We love the area. We’re within driving distance of the mountains, the beach, Las Vegas, San Diego, and so much more. It’s ideal.”
- The sun rises and sets every day but my world has stopped.
It will move only when we meet again.
- We may be staying apart…
Not meeting each other as often as we used to…
At times we can’t even call
Or drop a line
But I want you to know that even then…
I feel I’m never too far away
From a friend like you!
- Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my love with u will never die.
- Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will
- Long distance is hard,
but we CAN make it work.
- When two people really care about each other.
They will always look for a way to make it work.
No matter how hard it is.
- Distance does not matter.
I Love You.