Kiss Picture Quotes
Find below the best kiss quotes and cute kiss quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook kiss status. We have collected unique kiss quotes to share with everyone. These quotations can be used in kiss greetings.
- A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one.
- kisses are a better fate than wisdom.
- The world is moving so fast now that we start freaking long before our parents did because we don’t ever stop to breathe anymore.
- Give me one kiss to go to sleep. Give me two kisses to dream. Give me an endless row of kisses to, when I wake up in the morning, think of you as the last kiss I never forget it.
- A date once leaned in to kiss me, and he ended up kissing my cheek. He was a little offended, but I didn’t want to kiss him just to not hurt his feelings.
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
- A kiss from my mother made me a painter.
- A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.
- A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the “i” in loving;
‘Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.
- If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.
- Once he drew
With one long kiss my whole soul thro’
My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.
Are you browsing net for kiss quotes? Read these kiss quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. Wanna workout?
- Kissing a girl on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world.
- If you kiss my neck, i am not responsible for what happens next.
- I still remember the feelings i felt when we first kissed.
- People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.
- Take it and return it: the kiss of love
- A child’s kiss is magic. Why else would they be so stingy with them?
- A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth … and endures all the rest.
- Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.
- A kiss may ruin a human life.
- Kiss the kissers, love the lovers and play the players.
- Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight.
- Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?
- A kiss that speaks volumes is seldom a first edition.
- Stolen kisses require an accomplice.
- A correct answer is like an affectionate kiss.
- The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon-forgotten charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heart-felt compliment, and the countless infinitesimals of pleasurable and genial feeling ~
- The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze.
- Mommy, am I gonna die?
Charlie: Oh, no, baby, no. You’re not going to die. They are. Cover your ears. Hey, should we get a dog?
- Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.
- Kiss and make up–but too much makeup has ruined many a kiss.
- Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink & your thirst increases.
- A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.
- Kiss me extra tender hold me extra tight Cause I’m saving’ your sweetness for a lonely night.
- I never want to kiss you, but I want tell something secret to your lips.
- Kissing may not spread germs, but they certainly lower resistance.
- Kiss me and you will see how important I am.