Im Sorry Picture Quotes
Im Sorry Quotes
Make your relationship strong by sending im sorry quotes. Here are im sorry quotes for love or boyfriend. Read these cute i am sorry quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles. Saying sorry doesn’t means that you are wrong but it means that the other person is really important for you and you don’t want to lose him/her.
Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
- A man is sorry to be honest for nothing.
- I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
- ”I’m sorry” so much better than words.
- I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
- In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.
- Im sorry I’m not perfect, I’m sorry for not making you happy, I’m sorry for giving you stress, I’m sorry for everything I cannot do right.
- I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things.
- There is a strength in the union of very sorry men.
- It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
- The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.
- Play fair. Don’t hit people. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.
- Being Politically Correct means always having to say you’re sorry.
- Forgiving is not forgetting. It’s letting go of the hurt.
- Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.
- Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.
- Never make a defence or an apology until you are accused.
- An apology might help, but you can change your life without one.
- Apologies only account for that which they do not alter.
- I am very conscious that I am not wise at all.
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.
- Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.
- More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence.
- Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
- I love you just because please forgive me I’m sorry !
- I was very sorry when I found out that your intentions were good and not what I supposed they were.
- Mostly I am sorry for the way I thought of other people. Like a good general, I had reated everyone who wasn’t with me as against me.
- An apology is a good way to have the last word.
- I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.
- And I felt sorry, and I have felt bad about what happened.
- Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.
- It’s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.