Graduation Picture Quotes
Find below the best graduation quotes and cute graduation quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook graduation status. We have collected unique graduation quotes to share with everyone. These quotations can be used in graduation greetings.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.
- One thing about the school of experience is that it will repeat the lesson if you flunk the first time.
- Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
- Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
- If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.
- We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.
- The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future.
- If at first you don’t succeed, do it like your mother told you.
- “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.”
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
- “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”
- “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.”
- Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.”
Read these graduation quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- The lessons of the past provide the path to the future.
- One day we’ll wave hello, and wish we never had to say good-bye.
- A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.
- Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.
- It was only when I finished the course and left my graduation diploma on the bus that I realised I’d become an actor.
- Hitch your wagon to a star.
- The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success.
- College professor–someone who talks in other people’s sleep.
- Don’t waste time learning the “tricks of the trade.” Instead, learn the trade.
- Just about a month from now I’m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars.
- Today the day, be an adult but still be a kid. You may have gotten out alive but life starts today.
- Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
- Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.