Good Picture Quotes
Good Facebook Status & Quotations
Good quotes for girls also used for telling the loved ones that how much you love them and care about them. Get the best collection of good quotes for tattoos for girls . When it comes to wish special person then good quotes for fb and good quotes about teenage life collected here can solve your problem. Find below the good statuses for facebook and cute good quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as good facebook statuses.
- Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you’re up to.
- Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.
- Even the best tree sometimes has bad fruit.
- I wish I was good enough for you, but I can only be myself.
- A good sense of humor is essential to deal with the world’s reality.
- I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better.
- I am not interested in power for power’s sake, but I’m interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.
- Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake.
- We are always getting ready to live but never living.
- Read more at Best Wishes Messages, Sweet love Quotes, Life is Too Short Quotes and Cute Sister Quotes.
- Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
- Let the beauty we love become the good we do.
- A catherdral, a wave of storm, a dancer’s leap, never turn out to be as high as we had hoped.
- It’s a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year.
- Wealth consists not in having great possessions but in having few wants.
- The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear.
Are you browsing net for good quotes? Read these good statuses and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.
- Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway.
- The struggle ends when the gratitude begins.
- Half of being happy is being happy with what you’ve got, the other half is being happy no matter what.
- Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
- Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
- You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.
- A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
- View life as a continuous learning experience.
- We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
- We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
- Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror.
- You can do anything, but not everything.
- A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend.
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
- Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
- Work like you don’t need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching.
- Good-looking individuals are treated better than homely ones in virtually every social situation, from dating to trial by jury.
- Good-looking people with strong, fluoridated teeth get things handed to them on platters.
- Virtue is never left to stand alone. He who has it will have neighbors.
- A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
- We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
- Three things are needed for a good life, good friends, good food, and good song.
- This is your world. Shape it or someone else will.
- Only these who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
- If a man does his best, what else is there?
- Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.
- Sorry I’m not great but I’m Definitely Not “Fake”
- You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop smiling.
- As we grow old…the beauty steals inward.
- We are given children to test us and make us more spiritual.
- You should not separate your life from what you do.