French Picture Quotes
You can also use our collection as facebook french status. We have collected unique french quotes to share with everyone. These quotations can be used in french greetings.
- En amour, écrire est dangereux, sans compter que c’est inutile
- Aimer, c’est préférer un autre à soi-même.
- L’amour fait les plus grandes douceurs et les plus sensibles infortunes de la vie.
- There is one who kisses, and the other who offers a cheek.
- The tulip is, among flowers, what the peacock is among birds. A tulip lacks scent, a peacock has an unpleasant voice. The one takes pride in its garb, the other in its tail.
- All men are rapists and that’s all they are. They rape us with their eyes, their laws, and their codes
- Fear is a question. What are you afraid of and why? Our fears are a treasure house of self-knowledge if we explore them.
- Nature is inside art as its content, not outside as its model.
- France is the most civilized country in the world and doesn’t care who knows it.
- Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties
- It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
- A people in a state of revolution is invincible.
- Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason of those less strong is madness.
- Next time there’s a war in Europe, the loser has to keep France.
- The last time the French asked for ‘more proof,’ it came marching into Paris under a German flag.
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
- Nothing is real but dreams and love.
- Love makes life’s sweetest pleasures and worst misfortunes.
- “Hope is the dream of a soul awake.”
- “Fortune helps him that’s willing to help himself.”
- “Think much, speak little, and write less”
- “Write injuries in sand, kindnesses in marble”
- Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.
Our writers have spent time in doing research online to provide you the cute french quotes. Read these french quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- Si tu m’aimais, et si je t’aimais, comme je t’aimerais!
- La parfaite valeur est de faire sans témoin ce qu’on serait capable de faire devant tout le monde.
- I’m in an agreeable state: busy, enthusiastic, curious.
- I don’t think of it at the moment, but the roles that interest me are those of young people.
- Before, for me, peace could have been synonymous with boredom.
- Inspiration is a farce that poets have invented to give themselves importance.
- A good actor must never be in love with anyone but himself.
- We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be, detested in France.
- France is the only country where the money falls apart, and you can’t tear the toilet paper.
- Every Frenchman wants to enjoy one or more privileges; that’s the way he shows his passion for equality.
- Since we have to speak well of the dead, let’s knock them while they’re alive.
- France has neither winter nor summer nor morals—apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country.
- A lot of people like to downgrade Morocco and Africa like its all jungles and lions and shit. The actual truth is a lot of stuff is going on out there.
- Sometimes the storms not only make us stronger. But they bring us closer together.
- Never wish live were easier, wish that you were better.
- Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong & other person is true.
- I hope you will get your dreams.
- Great minds discuss idea, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people.
- Real man don’t hit woman.