Falling In Love Picture Quotes
Falling in Love Quotes
The emotions can be expressed by falling in love quotes or quotes about falling in love facebook status. Are you browsing net for falling in love quotes? Now you are on site where you are going to get best collection of falling in love quotes. If you like our falling in love statuses then also send these to friends. Our writers have spent time in doing research online to provide you the cute falling in love FB status quotes.
- Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world…finding you are the first.
- Mistake was believing you’d fallen for me too.
- The last thing you want to get addicted to is someone.
- She looked like the kind of woman I could fall in love with.
- You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
- I’m lucky to have family around me. Otherwise, I’ll be taking the risk of falling in love with myself.
- Nothing lasts forever. Forever’s a lie. All we have is what’s between hello and goodbye.
- Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
- The first duty of love is to listen.
- My heart yearns for yours, every minute of the day. Just in case you wondered.
- You’ve stirred emotions I’ve never experienced before – never. Not until you.
- A love song is just a caress set to music.
- You see things in me nobody else can see. My heart has made it clear. You are it for me.
- I can’t help but fall in love with someone as terrific as you
- All for love… and nothing for reward.
- Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.
- Love is like quicksand:The deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.
- Love is like water; We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can’t live without it.
- Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it’s yours, if it doesn’t, it never was.
- Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river.
- Seven days without love makes one weak.
- Falling in love is easy but very hard to maintain it.
- One cannot not-fall in love, and humans are prone to fall in love!
- Falling in love is not an extension of one’s limits or boundaries; it is a partial and temporary collapse of them.
- A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
- To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god.
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
- Falling in love is so hard on the knees.
- The spaces between your fingers were created so that another’s could fill them in.
- Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
- I’m falling for you and I love every second of it.
- What I feel for you is like a rollercoaster ride. The anticipation of the climb turned into the thrill of the fall – for you.
- Positives in my life: The sun shining; the birds chirping; your incredible smile; you
- That awkward moment when you fall in love with your best friend.
- If it’s truly love, falling into it is not reversible, only temporarily suspended.
- Love is an alchemist that can transmute poison into food.
- Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart.
- Time goes by so fast; never miss an opportunity to tell someone how much you love care for them.
- True love is when you’re far away from each other & no one can take your place.