Depressing Love Picture Quotes
Depressing Love Quotes
Love is a wonderful feeling but it can be depressive due to break up or if the person you love do not love you. To lessen the depression it is good to share your feelings with the people close to you and for this we have depressing love quotes and sad depressing love quotes for you.
- I get lost inside my mind
- No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel
- I find nothing more depressing than optimism.
- Love is the waste of time.
- Everything seems so happy but Im waiting for everything to crash again.
- Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does.
- You are always there for me and so you give me the courage to stand alone.
- As soon as forever is through, I’ll be over you.
- Cry as I may these tears won’t wash you away.
- In the darkness I had to fall always find my place among the ashes.
- Fight for the one you love and never give up or cry like a baby.
- They told me to find the girl I used to be.
- Soul meets soul on lover’s lips.
- I love you – those three words have my life in them.
- He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
- Tears are words the hard can’t express.
- The Killer in me is the Killer in you.
- Another poem, another line, another girl pretending shes fine.
- No one will ever know, the pain I feel inside….
- You’ll just never know…soo many emotions I choose not to show..
- For in all adversity of fortune the worst sort of misery is to have been happy.
- Fortune and love favor the brave.
- I like to pretend that everythings alright because when everybody else thinks youre fine, sometimes you forget for awhile that youre not.
- I want to swim away but don’t know how Sometimes it feels just like I’m falling in the ocean Let the waves up take me down Let the hurricane set in motion… yeah Let the rain of what I feel right now…come down Let the rain come down
- Here I stand Empty hands Wishing my wrists were bleeding To stop the pain from the beatings
- Here I stand Empty hands Wishing my wrists were bleeding To stop the pain from the beatings.
- Ive changed so much lately. Every single day I wake up different. I feel like Im fading with each step. All everyone else sees are smiles. They say Im doing much better. I know Im doing much worse.
- Shes got eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, a personality of a dreamer, and a smile that hides more pain than you can imagine
- I don’t want to live To waste another day Underneath the shadow of mistakes I made Cause I feel like I’m breaking inside I don’t want to fall and say I lost it all Cause baby there’s a part of me to hit the wall Leaving pieces of me behind And I feel like I’m breaking inside
- I’m not afraid of the gun in my hand, I’m not afraid of dying, I’m just afraid of the pain it will bring, and to see my best friends crying.
- I’m going to smile…and make you think I’m happy…I’m going to laugh…so you don’t see me cry…and even if it kills…I’m going to smile.
- “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.”
- There is no market for your sorrow in this world…So never advertise them.
- Don’t love someone so much that when it comes to an end, you start hating the word even.
- Saddest is the kind of sad.