Death Anniversary Picture Quotes
Death Anniversary Quotes
Our writers have spent time in doing research online to provide you the death anniversary quotes. If anyone close to you is suffering a loss or departed from a person close to him/her then it is your responsibility to console him/her. To express your deep sorrow death anniversary quotes are the best.
- The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.
- There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
- Sometimes our heart needs more time to accept what our mind already knows.
- To live in the hearts of those we love is never to die.
- Death is the end off life.
- Death, the sable smoke where vanishes the flame.
- Some say love is complicated, but love is simple. It’s the people involved that cause the problems.
- Plant a tree or dedicate a bench or plaque.
- Make a toast or say a prayer at the start of a family meal or gathering.
- Everybody loves you when you’re six foot in the ground.
- Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
- Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.
- From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.
- Every man dies – Not every man really lives.
- Just as we can never actually cry for someone’s cause, no one can ever actually grieve for our loss.
- How do I deal with my grief, immeasurable beyond belief? Then again, I’m feeling fine. Man may be mortal, but God is divine.
- Death ends a life, not a relationship.
- To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die.
- As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death.
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- A man never grows up until his father dies.
- We all labour against our own cure, for death is the cure of all diseases.
- A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.
- Call no man happy till he is dead.
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching
- I hope the leaving is joyful; and I hope never to return.
- It is impossible that anything so natural, so necessary, and so universal as death, should ever have been designed by Providence as an evil to mankind.
- Death as a welcoming thought / is life’s worst admission.
- Death will extract me a disappointed man there can be no arriving.
- Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- I want a priest, a rabbi, and a Protestant clergyman. I want to hedge my bets.
- Thou art not dead! Thou art the whole
Of life that quickens in the sod.
- “My dad has found his resting place, and that’s where I want to go.
To once again see his face, and have a life unknown.”
- Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.
- It was very hard for all of us. It’s still very hard. The anniversary of his death just passed, and every single one of his friends, still, after all these years… it’s unbelievable.
- If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character…Would you slow down? Or speed up?
- I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived.