Do you need condolence messages? You are at place now where you are going to get condolence greetings. You can also send condolence wishes. You can also use these condolence cards texts in condolence greetings. Sympathy Messages – Sad Messages – Lost Quotes
- May peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.
- My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time.
- I am so sorry to hear about your illness.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- While we are mourning the loss of our friend,
others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss
and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- What we have once enjoyed we can never lose…
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
- We are moved by ur love and
Thank you from the bottom of our heart.
Please continue to pray for us and
Be assured of our love and
Prayers for you and your family.
- A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Please accept my/our condolences, he/she will not be forgotten.
- We want to express our sympathy for your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about “name of deceased” death. We are here to support you in your grieving process. With sincere sympathy.
- Don’t ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is the special occasion..
- I never got an opportunity to meet your elder brother but looking at you, I can say that he was a great man. Please accept my condolence on his demise.
- As you grieve know that we are remembering you and honoring the memory of “name of the deceased”.
- Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. Please remember that you are not alone…we are always here for you.
- Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength and always remember how much you are cared about.
- I understand that it is a rough time that you are going through. Just want to say that I am right here for you and will pray to God so that you can handle it well. May your grandma’s soul rest in peace.
- The shockwaves from this senseless tragedy were felt all over the world.
My deepest sympathy, may u all find peace. They will never be forgotten.
I pray to the Almighty Lord to give u courage,strenght and support.
- I know how you would be feeling on the sudden demise of your dear daughter.
She was a sweet and charming little girl,
who was always able to bring a smile on my face.
May her soul rest in peace.
- Man is born with his hands clenched, but his are open in death,
because on entering the world he desires to grasp everything,
but on leaving,he takes nothing away.
- The best way to remember someone it to do it with a smile on your face.
You will not be able to do it soon but at least try and this will make the soul of the one who has gone happy.
- Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.”
- May memories of “name of deceased” and the love of family surround you and give you strength in the days ahead.
- I am writing to extend my deepest sympathies
To you and your family i was so very sad to hear
About father he was such a wonderful man.
- Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow
- In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing. –
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- We don’t know how to heal your pain, but wish we could.
Please know you are in our prayers and we wish you well.
- He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, may, more present than the living man.
- Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.
- I am very sad to hear about the death of Professor Gallieno Denardo. Really it is very distressing. Professor Denardo was a friend of Jordan and Jordanian Physicists and Mathematicians. May God rest his soul in peace! I will announce his death in the Jordanian Times newspaper.
Thank you for this information.
- I just heard about your mom. I am so sorry and I want you to know I am thinking of you and what you and your family must be going through right now. Please accept my condolences. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you.
- Although I know that no words can ease the loss you feel, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
- We can’t even pretend to know how you feel, but we can tell you that everything will be okay, you will be okay, time will heal all.
- “Words do an injustice in explaining how much we will miss _______. (He or she) will remain very alive in our memories and admiration.
- I have felt blessed to have known _______. I can’t imagine losing a blessing like (him or her).
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead?
- May knowing in your in the thoughts
And hearts of others help you &
Yours through this time of sorrow