Here you can get the best christmas sms and send to friends. From many sites you will get the christmas sms but here we have best collection of christmas sms. Facebook christmas sms is also available here. Read these and post on your FB.
- Every year we celebrate the
holy season of Advent, O God.
Every year we pray those beautiful prayers
of longing and waiting, and sing those
lovely songs of hope and promise.
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store,
maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.
- May you find hope and peace this joyous season
and may the coming year be your most successful year yet.
- Only God Himself fully appreciates
the influence of a Christian mother
in the molding of character in her children.
- May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.
- A silent night, a star above,
A blessed gift of hope and love.
A blessed Christmas to you!
- May The Happiness The Beauty Of Christmas
Cover You And Paint You
With Special Happiness And Enjoy
The Love Of Holy Raise..
- I am dreaming of white Christmas ,
With every christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
And May all your christmases be white.
- Christmas is the Blessed season
which engages the whole world
in a conspiracy of love!
- May ur neighbours respect you,
Trouble neglect u,
The angels protect u
and Heaven accept u
- New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations,
new is the resolution,
new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for you.
Have a promising merry christmas.
- May the joy and peace of Christmas May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas
- For thy lord
Your God had made it possible for u
To see the month of December!
So shall all impossibility in your will be possible!
Wishing u merry x-mas!!
- May the Christmas season
Fill your home with joy
Your heart with love
And your life with laughter
- From home to home and heart to heart,
From one place to another,
The warmth and joy of Christmas,
Brings us closer to each other.
- Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year,
Good luck on Valentines,
And Happy Birthday
Now bug off and
Don’t annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!
- Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill,
But let it whistle as it will,
We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.
- At Christmas I no more desire a rose,
Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled shows;
But like of each thing that in season grows.
- I heard the bells, on Christmas Day,
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good will to men.
- Somehow not only for Christmas
But all the long year through,
The joy that you give to others
Is the joy that comes back to you.
- Let us keep Christmas beautiful
Without a thought of greed,
That it might live forevermore
To fill our every need,
- Christmas is not a time nor a season,
But a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill,
To be plenteous in mercy,
Is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- May your world be filled with warmth and good
chear this Holy season, and throughout the
year. Wish your christmas be filled with
peace and love. Merry X-mas.
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend. Merry Xmas!
- I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & a
great new year. Hopefully Santa will be extra
good to you. Merry Christmas & Happy new year
- Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.
- On this Christmas, remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too! Merry Christmas!
- I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every
christmas card i write, May your days be
merry and bright, and May all your
christmases be white.Happy Christmas.
- “Remember that today many people are glad you were born.”
- “You are a very special person in my life. Don’t forget that no matter what day of the year it is.”
- Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day
- Don’t expect too much of Christmas Day. You can’t crowd into it any arrears of unselfishness and kindliness that may have accrued during the past twelve months.
- Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings!