Christmas Picture Quotes
Find below the best christmas quotes and cute christmas quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook christmas status. These quotations can be used in christmas greetings.
- Start saving, only 364 days ’til Christmas.
- Santa ..I’m sorry I was NAUGHTY but I have to say I am really GOOD at it..
- Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that its compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- Christmas is forced upon a reluctant and disgusted nation by the shopkeepers and the press; on its own merits it would wither and shrivel in the fiery breath of universal hatred.
- Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.
- I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.
- Design is in everything we make, but it’s also between those things. It’s a mix of craft, science, storytelling, propaganda, and philosophy.
- Design’s fundamental role is problem solver.
- Intelligent design itself does not have any content.
- The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
- Christ was one child Who knew more than His parents–yet He obeyed them.
- How beautiful to walk in the steps of the Savior, led in paths of light.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.”
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.”
If you like our christmas quotes then also send these to friends. Read these christmas quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- Christians awake, salute the happy morn Whereon the Savoir of the world was born
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Christmas & a magnificent New Year.
- Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements. May you be rewarded in hundred fold. Merry Christmas to you my dearest one!
- Can I have your picture? so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.
- The true meaning of Christmas was never found under a tree, but was nailed to it.
- Dear Santa, what exactly is your definition of NAUGHTY?
- Christmas is the Disneyfication of Christianity
- A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!
- And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- A Christmas Carol is such a fool-proof story you can’t louse it up.
- A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
- He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.
- A Christmas shopper’s complaint is one of long-standing.
- A scientist said, making a plea for exchange scholarships between nations, “The very best way to send an idea is to wrap it up in a person.” That was what happened at Christmas. The idea of divine love was wrapped up in a Person.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- Is Christmas all about giving and receiving presents? Or is it about Christmas trees and Santa Claus? Learn the meaning of Christmas through these beautiful quotes for Christmas.
- Hope your Christmas is a perfect measure of fun and laughter.
- Keeping Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.