Do you need christmas sms messages? You are at place now where you are going to get merry christmas messages. You can also send christmas text messages to friends. Christmas wishes are collected by experts. You can also use these happy christmas cards texts in christmas greetings. Finding christmas poems and cute christmas quotes are also not difficult now. Our xmas fwds and christmas messages are the best ones available online.
- May the magic of Christmas brings you Happiness,
Cheers and fun into your life Merry Christmas to you
- I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is
because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house.
Not a creature was stirring, not even a…SORRY.
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire
for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
May it bring you joy, happiness and everything else you deserve.
- May these Christmas holidays
refresh your spirit and bring you
new inspiration and happiness for lide.
Sending you this Christmas SMS to
wish you Merry Xmas and Christmas
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;
While quite unselfish,
it grows small.
- I hope you have a wonderful christmas
have a great new year!
Hopefully santa will be extra good to you.
Enjoy your holidays!
- May your world be filled with warmth
and good chear this Holy season,
and throughout the year.
Wish your christmas be
filled with peace and love.
- Can I have your picture?
so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me.
- Christians awake, salute the happy morn
Whereon the Savoir of the world was born
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past.
Best wishes for Happy Christmas & a magnificent New Year.
- Wish you a Merry Christmas and
may this festival bring abundant joy
and happiness in your life!
- This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements.
May you be rewarded in hundred fold.
Merry Christmas to you my dearest one!
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store,
maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.
- May you find hope and peace this joyous season
and may the coming year be your most successful year yet.
- Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence
of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children.
- May your home be filled with Christmas songs,
cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.
- ‘Twas Christmas broach’d the mightiest ale;
‘Twas Christmas told the merriest tale;
A Christmas gambol oft could cheer
The poor man’s heart through half the year.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Love came down at Christmas; Love all lovely, love divine; Love was born at Christmas, Stars and angels gave the sign.
- May the peace and blessings
of Christmas be yours;
And may the coming year
be filled with happiness.
- Happiness lies in forgiveness. May baby Jesus bring you happiness this Christmas and help you to forgive all those who have hurt you. Merry Christmas to you and your family..
- May your life be colorful
magnificent,shimmering and Joyful,
As the magic of Christmas spreads on you
- Love starts from your house, to your neighborhood, to your community, to your nation and to the whole world. Spread love to all those you meet. Let everyone feel the love of Christ. Merry Christmas to you!
- One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.
- I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with you. Take care!!!!
- I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with u. Take care.
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness this Christmas!!!
- This year, all I want is a gift bag filled with laughter & joy, with you. Merry Christmas my dear!!!!!
- When the mid-nite bell rings tonight Let it signify new and better things for you let it signify a realisation of all things you wish for Let it signify a year of courage and believes Wishing you a very very Christmas!!!!
- May all the sweet magic Of Christmas conspire To gladden your hearts And fill every desire.
- Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill, But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, And the warmth of Christmas grant you With many blessings.
- Dear friend. in this season of joy I present my sincere wishes and the special gift of chrishtmas joy peace and love .. Merry Christmas
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above
- Though you’re away from us now, we will still be celebrating a Merry Christmas with a thought of your presence.
- You’re such a kind of a sister for us. We really thank God for having you. More Blessings to you. We miss you sis.
- Joyous songs and Christmas cheer… May laughter and friendship be yours all year!
- The Blessings of Peace The Beauty of Hope The Spirit of Love The Comfort of Faith May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.
- “Just as Christmas lights bring light to a dark season, Christ brings light to a dark world.”
- “Jesus has been around since before time. He is the everlasting reason for Christmas. ‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!'”
- “Let’s celebrate the baby, the servant, and the King named Jesus Christ.”
- Merry Christmas! We have hope because Jesus was born.”
- “Christmas will always mean so much more to us Christians who have received the true gift of Christmas.”
- Christmas is neither a time nor season, But a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, To be plenteous in mercy, Is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Keeping Christmas is good, But sharing it with others is even better.
- Christmas is a spark that ignites in someone’s heart.
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- May the Christmas season fill your home with family and friends, your heart with love, & your life with laughter.
- May this season bring you success good times & enjoyment! Best wishes 4 MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR.
- May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again & be surrounded by loved ones.
- Can I have your picture; So Santa Claus knows precisely what to provide me on this CHRISTMAS.
- Christmas is the season when you purchase this year’s gifts with next year’s money.