Birthday Picture Quotes
Birthday Quotations & Facebook Status
Find below the best birthday quotes and cute birthday quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as Facebook birthday status. These quotations can be used in birthday greetings. Get the best collection of happy birthday quotes for best friends.
- Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
- Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.
- Your only as old as you feel. Will someone please feel me and see how old I really am?
- wants to thank everybody for the wonderful birthday wishes and smiles so far this morning.
- The more candles, the BIGGER the wish! Happy Birthday my friend!
- Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life.
- We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- Birthdays are natures way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Im not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. Youre as old as you feel.
- Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear Have A Fun- Filled Day.
- The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- From our birthday, until we die,
Is but the winking of an eye.
- “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents … and only one for birthday presents, you know. “
- “There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.”
- Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.”
- In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
Are you browsing net for birthday quotes? Now you are on site where you are going to get best collection of birthday quotes. Our writers have spent time in doing research online to provide you the cute birthday quotes.
- For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier… I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
- The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
- You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing ‘Happy Birthday.’
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
- Birth and Death are the two noblest expressions of bravery
- Established on this date in 1989, and has been causing trouble ever since! Happy birthday to me.
Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY.
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
- There must be a day or two in a man’s life when he is the precise age for something important.
- It takes a long time to grow young.
- There is still no cure for the common birthday.
- You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
- Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of ‘you’ to the world.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- Its another day for you. god picked another petals on your flower, wishing your flowers may bloom for year,
- Many many happy returns of the day.
- We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
- A great sense of calm and freedom. When the passions have relaxed their hold, you may have escaped, not from one master but from many
- No wise man ever wished to be younger.
- Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.”
- Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything.”
- “Of late I appear To have reached that stage When people who look old Who are only my age”
- “Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.”
- Wishing you the treasure of happy yesterdays and the gift of bright tomorrows
- Grow old along with me the best is yet to be
- The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
- A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.
- Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older? Happy birthday!
- A gift, with a kind countenance, is a double present.
- Wishing you many happy returns of the day. Make you day special with lots of joy.
- Achieving desires and wishes does not guarantee happiness.
- Wonderful wishes, bright happy days, may they all come today in so many ways! Happy Birthday!