Anger Picture Quotes
Find below the best anger quotes and cute anger quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook anger status.
- Anger is a brief madness.
- Men often make up in wrath what they want in reason.
- Anger is a signal, and one worth listening to.
- No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched.
- Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
- Speak when you are angry and youll make the best speech youll ever regret.
- ANGER and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
- Acting in ANGER and hatred throughout my life, I frequently precipitated what I feared most, the loss of friendships and the need to rely upon the very people I’d abused.
- If we ourselves remain angry and then sing world peace, it has little meaning. First, our individual self must learn peace. This we can practice. Then we can teach the rest of the world.
- I was angry with my friend: I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe: I told it not, my wrath did grow.
- Life is too short to hold a grudge, also too long.
- ANGER is one letter short of dANGER.
- “To be angry is to revenge the faults of others on ourselves.”
- Anger is an emotion, and all emotions are okay.
- Anger is energy and strength you can use for powerful action.
- Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one.
- Keep cool; anger is not an argument
- “One day, when I’m not longer spending my days running a sweet-stall, I may write a book about us all. …It’ll be recollected in fire, and blood. My blood.”
Now you are on site where you are going to get best collection of anger quotes. Read these anger quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles.
- One of the forms of madness is anger.
- Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.
- Holding on to ANGER is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- Two things a man should never be angry at: What he can help, and what he cannot help.
- When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.
- The greatest remedy for ANGER is delay.
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
- He who ANGERs you conquers you.
- ANGER is the enemy of nonviolence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
- There was never an angry man that thought his ANGER unjust.
- The truth shall make you free, but first it shall make you angry.
- A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and ANGER not for one day.
- The world needs ANGER. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn’t angry enough.
- He that would be angry and sin not, must not be angry with anything but sin.
- Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die
- Do not teach your children never to be angry; teach them how to be angry.
- “Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.”
- An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.
- The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction.
- Angry people are not always wise.
- For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of joy.
- People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing
- Never write anything while you are angry.