Advice Picture Quotes
Find below the bestquotes and cute quotations for friends. You can also use our collection as facebook status. These advice statuses for facebook can also be used in greetings. Good advice quotes also used for telling the loved ones that how much you care about them.
- If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.
- Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example.
- Never give advice unless asked.
- My ADVICE, Be healthy, reach your own goals and don’t be afraid to impersonate a SNL star.
- ADVICE is seldom welcome, and those who want it the most always like it the least.
- I can remember how rude I could be at times to journalists and people phoning up for ADVICE.
- Good ADVICE is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it.
- Never trust the ADVICE of a man in difficulties.
- It is very difficult to live among people you love and hold back from offering them ADVICE.
- The only thing to do with good ADVICE is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.
- Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get ADVICE from those who take the subway.
- Children don’t need much ADVICE but they really do need to be listened to and not just with half an ear.
- Please give me some good ADVICE in your next letter. I promise not to follow it.
- Let ‘em wonder. I never believed in givin’ them too much of me.”
- I always pass on good ADVICE. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.
- To Cole Porter: listen kid, take my ADVICE, never hate a song that has sold half a million copies
- When a man comes to me for ADVICE, I find out the kind of ADVICE he wants, and I give it to him.
- I do not believe that the men who served in uniform in Vietnam have been given the credit they deserve. It was a difficult war against an unorthodox enemy.
- I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying.
- To ask advice is in nine cases out of ten to tout for flattery.
- The trouble with advice is that it’s usually something you don’t want to hear.
- Advice is seldom welcome. Those who need it most, like it least.
Now you are on site where you are going to get best collection of advice quotes. If you like our advice FB status quotes then also send these to friends.
- To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.
- When a thing is done, advice comes too late.
- The greatest luxury of riches is that they enable you to escape so much good ADVICE.
- The best ADVICE on the art of being happy is about as easy to follow as ADVICE to be well when one is sick.
- I have yet to hear a man ask for ADVICE on how to combine marriage and a career.
- If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: “Take two aspirin” and “Keep away from children”.
- Listen to ADVICE and accept correction, then in the end you will be wise.
- I never had a man come to me for ADVICE yet, but what I soon discovered that he thought more of his own opinion than he did of mine.
- I have found the best way to give ADVICE to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
- Ones first step in wisdom is to question everything and ones last is to come to terms with everything.
- Why should we take ADVICE on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn’t!
- Most people who ask for ADVICE from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.
- Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.
- Old men are fond of giving good ADVICE, to console themselves for being no longer in a position to give bad examples
- Sometimes I give myself admirable ADVICE, but I am incapable of taking it.
- The character of giving advice often makes us accountable for the conduct of those we advise.
- Feel the depth of the sentence “God does not like the hardness of Tongue and Heart,
that’s why he made them boneless”.
- Support a friend whenever he commits a mistake.. But remember that you support only the friend and not his MISTAKE!!
- “I wouldn’t recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they’ve always worked for me.”
- The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others.
- When we ask advice we are usually looking for an accomplice.
- No one can give you better advice than yourself.
- A barking dog is often more useful than a sleeping lion.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it.
- “A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need the advice.”
- A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.
- It is as easy to give advice to yourself as to others, and as useless.
- If you’re looking for a happy ending and can’t seem to find one, maybe it’s time you start looking for a new beginning instead.
- To truly love, you have to leave yourself vulnerable to get hurt. Love is about taking risks, but the reward is oh-so sweet
- The world can be amazing when you are slightly strange.
- Life is not waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
- A relationship will only work, when two people are pulling in the same direction.
- Staying in love is a process. Letting go allows change. Moving on is growth.
- Live life one day at a time & be happy with it, because one day you will no longer be living.